- This event has passed.
2020 “Green Wreath at Home” Package
November 20 @ 5:00 pm - 5:30 pmSOLD OUT
In lieu of in person Green Wreath Workshops this year, a limited supply of take-home wrapped wreath frames and bags of greens will be available for online purchase through November 20 and will include the following:
- A wrapped frame just like you would have received in class.
- A large nail to help poke holes in the wreath wrap.
- A pre-stuffed bag of freshly cut greens (staff will select what is needed to complete a full wreath aiming to have each bag be as similar as possible). We would encourage you this year to cut from your own garden to personalize your wreath!
- Upon pick up, Julie will have a bin of pre-cut ribbon to choose from. Each roll will be enough to make your own bow.
- A link to a pre-recorded video of Julie Jenney and Jeff Jabco making a wreath (and bow!) will be emailed to each person who registers for this option.
- On Wednesday, December 2 between 3 and 6 pm, you can pick up your prepaid wreath workshop frame and greens along College Avenue where Julie will load them into your car.
- There will be no opportunity to pick up anything besides your pre-paid wreath workshop frame and greens (but see info about our Holiday Sale this year.)
- On Thursday, December 3 at 4 pm, Julie and Jeff will run a free zoom session to help answer your wreath-making questions.
Member price: $50
Non-member price: $60