The interest in roses is coming back strong thanks to breeding efforts, sustainable growing practices, and trials for pest and disease resistance. Join Garden Supervisor, Adam Glas, to learn how he has made significant changes and improvements to the Dean Bond Rose Garden on campus. Rose selections for lower maintenance, sustainable practices, and tips for maintaining your roses through all four seasons will be discussed. Proper pruning and training techniques will be demonstrated in the rose garden; dress for the weather. Limit 25.
Members: $30 Nonmembers $40
Register online or call 610-328-8025.
The Fine Print:
- Unless otherwise noted, registrations are for one adult only. Please do not bring pets, unregistered adults, or children with you to events.
- Payment is required to reserve space in a class.
- Some class sizes are limited and registrations are accepted in the order received.
- The Scott Arboretum shall not be liable in any way for any damage, injury, or loss of life or property incurred by any person in connection with these programs beyond the return of registration fees for cancellation by said date.
- The Scott Arboretum retains the right to cancel any program due to lack of enrollment or unforeseen problems.
- Refunds for classes will only be available if notice is given 10 business days before the class.