- This event has passed.
Composting with Manure Worms
February 7 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$20 – $30
Hold Sat., Feb. 8 for bad weather date
Local plantsman, horticulturist, and owner of The Gardener’s Arms Thomas Hawkins is very enthusiastic about composting with his voracious manure worms! Learn with him how to reduce your global footprint by having worms take care of your kitchen waste, paper scraps, and cardboard. Thomas will demonstrate how to do this at home and suggest the best materials. And, you will leave with your own set of hungry worms! Limit to 15.
Members: $20 Non-members: $30
Call 610-328-8025 to register.
The Fine Print:
- Unless otherwise noted, registrations are for one adult only. Please do not bring pets, unregistered adults, or children with you to events.
- Payment is required to reserve space in a class.
- Some class sizes are limited and registrations are accepted in the order received.
- The Scott Arboretum shall not be liable in any way for any damage, injury, or loss of life or property incurred by any person in connection with these programs beyond the return of registration fees for cancellation by said date.
- The Scott Arboretum retains the right to cancel any program due to lack of enrollment or unforeseen problems.
- Refunds for classes will only be available if notice is given 10 business days before the class.