- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Table Arrangements
November 26, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$50 – $60
Join Scott Arboretum gardener Susan Romero to create a gorgeous arrangement for your Thanksgiving table with fresh autumn greens and flowers. Susan will lead a demonstration on how to choose the best plant materials and creatively display them to make your table a conversation piece. This year, we will not use oasis – she will show you a creative way to hold your flowers in place in a glass vase. Before coming to the Scott Arboretum, Susan created arrangements at Chanticleer and under Emily Thompson in NYC. She also has been the creative force behind some of the stage arrangements for the Woody Plant and Perennial Plant Conferences. Participants will create their own centerpieces to take home in a glass vase. Flowers, vase, and instructions are included in the price. Limit 18.
Members: $50 Non-members: $60
The Fine Print:
- Unless otherwise noted, registrations are for one adult only. Please do not bring pets, unregistered adults, or children with you to events.
- Payment is required to reserve space in a class.
- Some class sizes are limited and registrations are accepted in the order received.
- The Scott Arboretum shall not be liable in any way for any damage, injury, or loss of life or property incurred by any person in connection with these programs beyond the return of registration fees for cancellation by said date.
- The Scott Arboretum retains the right to cancel any program due to lack of enrollment or unforeseen problems.
- Refunds for classes will only be available if notice is given 10 business days before the class.