While many of the classes we teach are on plants we want you to grow, we thought it would be good to have a class on which plants you should get rid of! Join Scott Arboretum Gardeners Sandra Lopez Cortez and Lars Rasmussen as they cover our most common weeds, how to identify them early on, and the best ways to keep them out of your garden. We will spend time in the classroom and in the garden. Limit 25.
Members: $15 Non-members: $25
The Fine Print:
- Unless otherwise noted, registrations are for one adult only. Please do not bring pets, unregistered adults, or children with you to events.
- Payment is required to reserve space in a class.
- Some class sizes are limited and registrations are accepted in the order received.
- The Scott Arboretum shall not be liable in any way for any damage, injury, or loss of life or property incurred by any person in connection with these programs beyond the return of registration fees for cancellation by said date.
- The Scott Arboretum retains the right to cancel any program due to lack of enrollment or unforeseen problems.
- Refunds for classes will only be available if notice is given 10 business days before the class.