Group Tours & Programs
- Youth organizations – Come explore and learn at the Scott Arboretum with interactive programming that suits your organization’s needs and interests. You can choose from a variety of pre-designed lessons or contact us for a tailor-made program based on your class curriculum.
- Adult organizations – Tours are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., and normally last approximately 60-90 minutes. Reservations must be booked at a minimum 45 days prior to the event.
- Minimum group size is 10 people.
- Tours for groups are $5 per person with a minimum deposit of $25, required one month in advance of the tour date.
- Tours may be requested by filling out the form below or by calling the Administrative Coordinator of the Scott Arboretum at 610-328-8025.
- The campus of Swarthmore College has pathways that are ADA accessible. You may request a tour to meet specific needs ahead of time.
- It is important to communicate your group’s method of transportation when requesting a tour as parking is restricted and there are specific areas for buses to park during visits to the campus and gardens.
- Download complete details about the group program here.