Nature Nook: Winter Series
January 19, 2024 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Friday, repeating until February 16, 2024
Calling all little nature explorers! Join Celeste Sullivan and Rachel Warren at the Scott Arboretum for mornings full of singing, stories, crafts and dancing. Each session is seasonally themed around nature and the garden. This program is designed for children ages 18 months to 3 years old.
Members at Family membership level and above: Free for family groups (see below for details)
Non-Members: $25 per family group (see below for details)
Session A: 10 to 10:45 am
Session B: 11:15 am to 12 pm
- Registration is required.
- Class size limited to 25 total adults and children.
- Family groups are at least 1 adult and no more than 3 children.
- Sessions will start in the Wister Center with a story and craft, followed by a short walk to explore a garden.
- Email us if you have accessibility needs for this program.
- For more information, review our program and event policies or call the Scott Arboretum office at 610-328-8025.