Programs and Event Policies
- Registration is required for most programs; please see individual program descriptions for full detail.
- Unless otherwise noted, children must be accompanied by an adult for youth programs.
- Registration confirmations are sent via email to those who register online. A reminder email will be sent to registered participants 1-2 days prior to each program with information about what to expect.
- Phone registrations require credit card payment at that time. Call 610-328-8025 to register during business hours (M-F 8:30 am – 12 pm and 1 – 4:30 pm).
- Payment is required to reserve space in a class.
- Some class sizes are limited and registrations are accepted in the order received.
- The Scott Arboretum shall not be liable in any way for any damage, injury, or loss of life or property incurred by any person in connection with these programs beyond the return of registration fees for cancellation by said date.
- All events and programs are light rain or shine and an indoor location may be used as needed.
- Programs may be canceled in the event of extreme weather conditions.
- The Scott Arboretum reserves the right to cancel a tour or program due to inclement weather, low enrollment, or any other unforeseen circumstance that will impact the viability of an event or program.
- Notice of cancellation will be posted on the event listing on our website and registered participants will be contacted via email or phone.
- No refunds are available for day bus trips.
- Refunds for classes will only be available if notice is given 10 business days before the class.
- Free parking is available for all events, but may be a block or two away from the event.
- Information on directions, parking, and visiting guidelines are linked here to better plan your visit.
The Scott Arboretum of Swarthmore College encourages people of all abilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the Educational Programs Manager at 610-328-8025 at least one week prior to the event.