- This event has passed.
Nature’s Narratives: Brave the Wild River: The Untold Story of Two Women Who Mapped the Botany of the Grand Canyon
February 14 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Nature’s Narratives is the Scott Arboretum’s monthly book discussion group. Join fellow garden enthusiasts and book lovers to discuss books about plants, nature, and the environment.
Brave the Wild River: The Untold Story of Two Women Who Mapped the Botany of the Grand Canyon by Melissa L. Sevigny is the adventurous account of Elzada Clover and Lois Jotter risking their lives to become the first to survey the plant life of the Grand Canyon.
Participants are encouraged, but not required, to read each month’s selection prior to the discussion. Discussions are led by Elizabeth Haegele and participants are welcome to share or simply listen.
- Registration is free, but required to receive the Zoom meeting link.
- The meeting link will be included in the confirmation email received after registering online.
- Participants must download Zoom.
- Email us if you have accessibility needs for this program.
- For more information, review our program and event policies or call the Scott Arboretum office at 610-328-8025.