- This event has passed.
Travels @ 12: Spring in the Stans
February 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFREE
Enjoy spring in the “Stans,” Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, as Megan Rossman, Assistant Horticulturist, leads us through her Spring 2023 travels. Her trip aimed to showcase the beauty and botanical diversity of spring in the Central Asian steppe landscape, from bulbs to rare trees.
Travels @ 12 is an online series for plant enthusiasts to vicariously experience gardens and natural spaces throughout the world.
Registration is free, but required to receive the Zoom webinar and recording links.
- The webinar link will be included in the confirmation email received after registering online.
- This webinar will be recorded and available for 2 weeks after the presentation.
- Recording link will be available 2 days after the webinar.
- Participants must download Zoom.
- Email us if you have accessibility needs for this program.
- For more information, review our program and event policies or call the Scott Arboretum office at 610-328-8025.
About the Presenter
Megan Rossman, Assistant Horticulturist, recently completed her Public Horticulture Internship at the Scott Arboretum in spring 2023. She is from Vail, CO where she gained outdoor experience volunteering at the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens and the Vail Valley Mountain Trails Alliance. Holding a bachelors in art history from St. Olaf College in Minnesota, Megan worked for the Sachs Museum at the Missouri Botanical Gardens doing exhibition research and in the summer of 2021 participated in the Harvard Design Discovery program gaining knowledge in landscape architecture design principles and practices.