- This event has passed.
Nature Nook Fall Series 1
September 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Friday, repeating until October 13, 2023
Calling all little nature explorers! Join Celeste Sullivan and Rachel Warren at the Scott Arboretum for mornings full of singing, stories, crafts and dancing. Each session is seasonally themed around nature and the garden. This program is designed for ages 18 months to 3 years old.
Members at Family membership level and above: Free for family groups (see below for details)
Non-Members: $30 for family groups (see below for details)
Two sessions available each week.
Session A: 10 to 10:45 am
Session B: 11:15 am to 12 pm
- Registration is required.
- Class size limited to 10 family groups. Family groups are at least 1 adult and no more than 3 children.
- Sessions will start in the Wister Center with a story and craft, followed by a short walk to explore a garden.
- Email us if you have accessibility needs for this program.
- For more information, review our program and event policies or call the Scott Arboretum office at 610-328-8025.