Nature’s Narratives: Pig Years
January 10, 2024 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Nature’s Narratives is the Scott Arboretum’s monthly book discussion group. Join fellow garden enthusiasts and book lovers to discuss books about plants, nature, and the environment.
A memoir about existing as a farmer in upstate New York and Vermont, Pig Years by Ellyn Gaydos is both stark and hopeful.
Participants are encouraged, but not required, to read each month’s selection prior to the discussion. Discussions are led by Elizabeth Haegele and participants are welcome to share or simply listen.
- Registration is free, but required to receive the Zoom meeting link.
- The meeting link will be included in the confirmation email received after registering online.
- Participants must download Zoom.
- Email us if you have accessibility needs for this program.
- For more information, review our program and event policies or call the Scott Arboretum office at 610-328-8025.